Remote File Manager allows you to directly access your files on remote computers (Mac, Windows, Linux), NAS.
What's the major difference between Remote File Manager and other file apps?
* Streams remote files(docs, photos, movies and music) to your iDevice without doing file transfer.
* Manage your remote files right on your iPhone/iPad.
* Use CIFS/SMB protocol to access network shares. It doesn't require any additional software running on the server side.
Access Network Shares
Supported OS and devices: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Time Capsule, AirPort Extreme and NAS.
Access network shares by CIFS/SMB protocol.
Manage (copy/move/rename/delete) your remote files from iPhone/iPad.
Stream movies and music from network shares to iPhone/iPad.
Transfer files between network shares and iPhone/iPad.
Search remote files by filename.
Support network discovery and make connection setup easily.
Support VPN and port forward(139 and 445 port) to connect your computer/NAS over Internet.
Supported File Types
Support JPG, PNG, TIFF
Transfer photos between iOS Photo Library and network shares/cloud storages.
Share photos on Twitter, Facebook, Email etc.
Support majority video formats: MOV,MP4,M4V,MPV,AVI,XVID,MKV,RMVB,WMV,FLV etc.
Play Up to HD quality (1920 x 1080 pixels) for Quick Time media files (MP4, MOV, M4V, MPV)
Play up to DV quality (720 x 576 pixels) for other media files (AVI,XVID,MKV,RMVB,WMV,FLV etc.)
Support MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV
Background, shuffle, Repeat play
Fast open large pdf file.
Support Outline, Bookmark, page thumbnails, annotation link etc.
MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
iWork: Pages, Numbers, Keynote
And more doc formats: plain text, RTF(Rich Text Format), HTML and Web Archives
* Sorts folders in alphabetically in folder picker.
* Supports OneDrive for Business.
* Improves sorting files by name.
* Supports .crf video
* Bugfixes and stability improvements.