Sin duda la mejor aplicación para aprender japonés. 日本語を学ぶのに最適なアプリです！2016-03-13
I use it all the time, it's brilliant!2016-02-05
(Powered by iSpeech®)
This application is a multilingual Japanese dictionary for iPhone and iPod touch devices. It offers dictionary/kanji and example sentences full offline use.
Imiwa? was created using the amazing JMdict files from the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group based on the work of Jim Breen on the EDICT project.
Use the Japanese keyboard to look-up words in kana/kanji.
Use the Traditional Chinese character recognition keyboard included in the iPhone system for drawing kanji on screen.
Imiwa? now uses the iSpeech® technology to synthesize voice in many languages including Japanese! This function requires a network connection.
New in imiwa? 4.0.1
This is a maintenance release addressing the following:
* Correctly layout screen when using Accessibility > Large text system setting
* Correctly clear recent searches if history is completely deleted
* Fixed a couple of crash reasons
* Minor interface adjustments
Previously in imiwa? 4.0
As of now and going forward, imiwa? is iOS7 only. If your device runs an older version of the system the App Store now allows you to download a version compatible with your device.
imiwa? is free as always, does not bother you with advertising nor does it request you repeatedly to rate it on the App Store.
Major changes :
* iOS7 look and feel
* Left side menu replaces tab bar
* QR magic see www.imiwaapp.com/qrmagic
* AirDrop dictionary entry, kanji entry or full vocabulary list/backup
* Share by flashing a QR code
* Open lists in external applications supporting the format (e.g. Kanji flow - flash cards)
* You can now nest vocabulary lists to better organise them
* Personal notes for dictionary and kanji entries
Implemented a « jump to dictionary search » shortcut at top of side menu: From any screens you are at most 2 taps away from starting a search
* Russian interface localisation
* Implemented swipe to favourite on example sentences
* Multiradical search is much much faster
* Preview a few compounds in kanji view
* Offline voice synthesis thanks to new iOS7 feature when no network connection
* Use of dynamic fonts, lighter fonts used throughout (font size control is now in system settings)
* Added button on every screen to unwind screen stack to top view
* Implemented recent searches when search field is being edited
* Removed 2 finger swipe to pop-up in view hierarchy (replaced by iOS7 swipe right from edge)
* Increased history retention to 150 items (was 50)
If you like imiwa? please consider leaving a rating on the App Store review page.