We have redesigned our travel app for iOS7. Just like before, you can check in and add your boarding pass and AAdvantage® card to Passbook. Your mobile boarding pass will automatically appear on your Lock Screen as you get closer to your departure time and will push real-time updates to you regarding gate, time and seat changes.
Learn more at https://aa.com/iphone
- Enter your login & password only once: saving your info allows the app to push your upcoming flight details to your home screen, automatically
- Set a parking reminder
- Monitor your place on the standby list
- Track your Elite Status progress
- View personal flight details: get your gate, seat and flight status info at a glance
- Access your mobile boarding pass: the app saves it for you, so it’s always easy to find
- Add your mobile boarding pass to Passbook
- Use GPS to locate the nearest American Airlines serviced airport
- View terminal maps
Plus, access a variety of other tools to help you manage, plan and further enjoy each trip you take on American Airlines:
- Book Flights
- Check In for Flights
- Create Flight Status Notifications
- Check Flight Status & Schedules
- Access your AAdvantage® account*
- Enroll in the AAdvantage® program
- Access Contact Information
For Passbook users, you can add your mobile boarding pass to Passbook and it will automatically appear on your lock screen as you get closer to your departure time. You can find out additional details about your flight by selecting the information button on the front of your pass in Passbook. This information button will display your record locator, departure date, duration of the flight, and if wifi is available for your flight. The pass will automatically update with flight details if flight status is checked in our app.
We are developing our plans for future functionality to be included in our American Airlines app. Please send us your feedback. We are listening.
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377
- Various bug fixes