Symphony for iPhone Music Notation App – Overview
The official overview of some of the basic music composition features in our latest app for iPhone.
• Use the Pencil tool to add notes via a virtual keyboard or tapping directly on the score
• Use the Select or Eraser tool to easily & intuitively edit your existing composition
• Intuitive UI optimized for iPhone 5, 6, and 6 Plus.
• Fully featured standard notation with up to 48 staves and 4 voices per staff
• 100 instrument samples to play back your score
• Use the Mixer to edit the volume, attack, release, pan, reverb, and more playback characteristics to create a nuanced and elegant performance.
• Export your score to AAC, MIDI, MusicXML, or PDF
Learn more by visiting http://symphonypro.net/iPhone
- Arrangement/Composition by Dr. Daniel Wyman (Gnorble Music)
- Note: Audio performance from Logic Pro with original MIDI file created in Symphony.