But it kept downloading a lot of videos even after losing wifi connection so it instantly ate all my monthly data of my plan. :-( I turned off cellular data access to this app after that, then forgot about it and later couldn't access any content at all in this app. A weird scenario. Maybe you could have some switch to disallow video downloads unless on wifi? Also, Downloaded videos only option does not work. It doesn't show the ones I have already downloaded.2017-09-19
Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Jose, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• Use indoor location to find your way around San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
We appreciate your continued feedback on the WWDC app. This update includes the following changes:
• Fixes an issue where previously downloaded videos were lost on upgrade.
• Keeps previously downloaded videos available when switching between SD and HD settings.
• Allows use of Handoff to easily move between iOS devices, or to Safari on macOS.
• Improves navigation on Apple TV when swiping up and down.